If you’ve had an escape of water, or flood involving sewage, you already know that its presence and smell in your home is disgusting. And any water damage involving black water, such as floods, septic tank or sewer line back-ups, and overflows can be extremely harmful to the health of your family. So the problem needs specialized treatments to prevent growth of pathogens and micro-organisms.
We Can Help You Right Now
It’s important that you have your sewage problem dealt with right away. Most plumbers will not work in sewage or wet crawl spaces. We offer a 24 hour emergency call out service 7 days a week. And we can begin a fast and thorough restoration of your property today. And you can feel safe in the knowledge that your property is in safe hands. We have over 10 years of experience in dealing with sewage related disasters. So you can be confident that we have the expertise, equipment, and specialized treatments to restore your property and protect the health of your family.
What We Can Do For You
- Waste Water Extraction: To quickly remove all standing black water.
- Odor Control: To eliminate odors and stop them from spreading.
- Inspection & Assessment: To provide you and your insurer with complete details of the damage and the restoration work required.
- Investigation: To determine the cause of the sewage damage and fix it.
- Disinfecting, Sanitizing & Deodorizing Your Property: To eliminate all smells, and harmful bacteria.
- Comprehensive Cleaning: Furnishings, carpets & personal belongings.
- Prevent Spread of Bio-Contaminants: Bacteria, fungi, viruses, & parasites to protect the health of your family.
- Black Water (sewage or gray water) Restoration: Specialized drying of your property to prevent damage to the infrastructure.
Why Wait Another Minute?
We can begin restoring your property right now. We offer a 24 hour emergency service, so we’re waiting for your call. We use state of the art equipment and the latest cleaning solutions. So you can be sure that we’ll eliminate all harmful toxins and bacteria from your home. So let our certified IICRC technicians take control of your emergency, while you relax.