Fire Damage Restoration
A fire in your home or business is a devastating experience. And dealing with the damage may be the last thing you feel like doing. Trouble is if it isn’t cleaned up quickly, the damage to your property and your possessions increases.
And if water and chemicals were used to extinguish the fire, they will have caused even more damage.
But you don’t have to cope with it all alone. We can restore your property, while you recover from the shock and get on with your life. Whether you’ve suffered a small fire or smoke damage from a cooking disaster, or a huge fire, which requires extensive restoration, you can rely on us to help.
Fire Damage Restoration Cleaning Services
- Inspection and Assessments: To provide you and your insurer with full details of the damage caused and the work required to restore your property to its pre-fire condition.
- Water Extraction and Moisture Removal: If your fire was put out by fire fighters, further damage has been caused. Water extraction and moisture removal minimizes structural damage to your property, dries out the walls and floors, and prevents harmful mold and bacteria growth.
- Soot & Smoke Removal and Cleanup: Prompt removal of soot, smoke, and carbon can prevent permanent damage to your porous surfaces, furnishings, fixtures, and fittings.
- Comprehensive Cleaning: Ducts, Crawl Space, Walls, Floors, Carpets, Tile, etc to restore them to pre-fire condition.
- “Board-Ups”: To secure damaged windows,doors etc.
- Reconstruction and Repair Work: To rebuild your property to its former condition.
- Disinfect, Deodorize, and Sanitize: To remove any harmful bacteria and odors.
- Cleanup & “Pack-Out” Services: To protect your furniture and personal possessions.
- Off-Site Storage: To keep your personal items and furnishings safe and secure.
- Furniture, Upholstery, and Carpet Cleaning: To restore your furniture, upholstery, and floor coverings to their pre-fire condition.
Prevent additional damage to your home by calling us at: (813) 404-8094 or use our contact-us form. We offer a 24 hour service, 7 days a week so we’re waiting to take your call. Our communities have put their trust in us to restore their fire damaged properties. So you can be confident in our experience and expertise. And our certified IICRC technicians will answer all your questions and concerns.